Friday, August 19, 2011

Dear Mama.

I miss you so much. Things at home haven't been good since you left us. I wish I still had you to talk to about all the drama happening. But then again if you were still here, then there wouldn't be drama.
I wore my breast cancer bracelet today that you got me last year at the race for the cure. It says "Imagine a life without breast cancer..." that thought never really crossed my mind until now. But now that i think about it, a life like that would be amazing, cause you would still be here. I promise you mama that I will become an Oncologist and cure people of the awful sickness that took you away from me and sissy.

                                                                     Love and Miss you,
                                                                                   BooBoo

No comments:

Post a Comment